Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Spring Swing cafe

This post is from two weeks ago, it was a crazy week and I never got around to posting!

This week is CRAZY! I've been doing nothing but performing! Presentations up to my eyeballs AND tonight I was backstage crew for WCC's Spring Swing Cafe: An Evening of Music and Dance.

The Program cover
My Name!


I wasn't really the Stage Manager, my dance teacher was, I was really the Runner. It was my job to get people onstage, backstage, & in the hall and keep all those hooligans quiet!  A Kindergarten class hopped up on doughnuts and Kool-aid would have been quieter than these "adults!"


Yesterday's Presentation was the Plant People Activity in Geology -My grade is 57/60!!!! ( I lost the three points for going over the time limit!)

Today, I gave a Rogerian Argument on Single-Sex Classrooms.

Tomorrow, I am doing another Teaching Lesson!  A fourth grade poetry lesson - Awesome Acrostics.
Here is the worksheet I created:
Update! The Eagle Poem the class wrote together:
Elegant
Avian (there was almost a tie for America)
Glorious
Legendary
Eyesight


No comments:

Post a Comment