Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Start of Summer

So, I discovered that I still need 1 class to get my Associate's Degree. Yeah, it is kind of poopy.:(

I've kind of been in denial and marathoning Grey's Anatomy on Netflix.

I think I might finally have my first semester of EMU ironed out, unless WCC wants me to take that last class through them, unless I decide to just not get my Associate's and just stay a transferring Junior at EMU.

In other news, I AM AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!

He was born May 23, 2012 @12:34pm. He was 7lbs 11.8oz  20"long.


I haven't gotten to meet my new nephew in person yet (later in June I will!) but here is a photo from my sister and bro-in-law's blog of my two nephews! (I don't refer to kids on the internets by their real names, so for now, my nephews are Jtot and Mbaby)

The puppy in Jtot's hand is Mbaby's first stuffed animal- from Grandma & Grandpa (my parents)

No comments:

Post a Comment