Sunday, July 29, 2012

Secret Seadhli Stuff - Segment 1

Shhh!
Here are some sneak peaks of the gifts I created for the It Takes My Child to Serve the Crown gift buckets for It Takes My Child to Raze a Village: Pennsic Edition (and the original Midrealm version this past April.)



Naked (gasp!) bodies, they are chilling on a pizza box so that if any of the glue leaks out they won't be stuck to the table! I ended up making three more than are pictured --although one was unrelated to these and a replacement for a dog-chewed doll.








Face-base coat of paint











 Eye see you!
Yes, that one has a blonde Mohawk - he's the replacement one!


In-process: Facial Hair (and underwear!)


The Mohawk boy is complete and sent home (Oddly,  I did not take a photo of him. . .)

The rest are also complete, but their bodies are hidden!  To be revealed after Pennsic!!!


Special Sneak Peek at their faces!

SCA Folk - do you see anyone you recognize?

No comments:

Post a Comment