Friday, July 20, 2012

September is Soon

My 30th Birthday is September 9, 2012.  A few people have asked me what I want, so here is my list (if I come up with anything else, I will add it in a different color font)

Sarah Jean’s Birthday Wishlist 2012

What I really, really want is a really, really, really nice digital 35mm camera. Canon, Fuji, Sony, Nikon, I’m not picky. Just nice.

I know that money is pretty tight though, so here are some, more realistic suggestions:

Books
(I prefer hardcover books, or trade-paperback so they will stay nicer longer - if you can get the Ron Clark books new - that is cool because 100% of the profit goes to student scholarships!!!!)
Learn Me Gooder by John Pearson (I have the ebook of Learn Me Good)
The End of Molasses Classes: Getting Our Kids Unstuck--101 Extraordinary Solutions for Parents and Teachers by Ron Clark
The Excellent 11 by Ron Clark 
32 Third Graders and One Class Bunny by Phillip Done
Any books by Tamora Pierce (I have First Test in MM paperback)


Nerdy T-shirts (Women's Plus-size 2x, Men's size XL!!!!)
Nerd Pop-culture I currently enjoy: The Guild, The Flog, Geek & Sundry, The Avengers, Thor, Captain America, Warehouse 13, Eureka, old-school Nintendo, Star Wars, Star Trek, Bones (the tv show not the graphic novel)

Media
iTunes Gift card
DVD or Blu-Rays: Life as We Know It, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along-Blog, Brigadoon, Working Girl, A Walk in the Clouds, One Fine Day, The Unsinkable Molly Brown

Games
Apples to Apples Dice
The Ticket to Ride expansion with the Teams stuff
SET
Phase 10

Other Stuff
Gym Bag
Gym Shoes
Visits to or from my out-of-town sisters


My favorite colors are Pink, Brown, Green, and Yellow.
My favorite flowers are Dandelions, Daisies, Daffodils, and Foxglove.


No comments:

Post a Comment