Saturday, July 14, 2012

Special: My Parent's 31st Anniversary Gift from #1 (me) and #3 (E)

My sister, E, and I gave our parents an "Object Story" of their love.  I read the story, and at certain points, my sister held up certain objects.  For your enjoyment, I have Underlined the points, and have a photo of the object beneath the sentence.


We would like to take This Moment, to share a True Story. 
Scrapbooking Stickers










Once upon a time, there were two people who met because of a Car.
Hot Wheels Car










They became good friends.


One day, the man knocked on the woman’s door and proposed they make their situation more Permanent.
The woman said, “No.”
Sharpies










A few weeks later, in the Summertime of 1981, they got married.
Summertime Crayola Crayons










Like Magic, the years have gone by, and outsiders can tell their love is strong.
Magic Scotch Tape










The wife lovingly lets her husband keep things she finds Really Weird.
Light-Up Puffer Duck










The husband gives his wife Purple Things that Loudly show his love.

Echo Microphone













God has Poured Out His blessings on this wonderful couple,
Pitcher











allowing their Lights to shine for all to see.
Tiki Torches (Purple and Green are their fave colors)










Which is why these Two Blessings (out of four)
A photo of SJ &E from 26 years ago













have one more gift for you:


A $10.31 Gift Card to Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors, on this, your 31st Anniversary. 
 (Our Baskin Robbins is connected to a Dunkin' Donuts - 
I asked for a BR Gift Card and this is what she gave me. 
The Gift Card itself has a cup of coffee on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment